Monday, October 6, 2008

Yeap~ Holiday! ^.^

Last week, I went Port Dickson with my family. I totally enjoyed my Raya holiday. At first, I know I'll be going to Port Dickson for 2 days, and going back to Perak for next 3 days, I felt so sad because I have to leave my assignment and homework aside, have to waste my 5 days holiday to the trip and can't do anything on my assignment, I was so sad! But at last I know why my dad had decided to bring all of us to vacation but not just let us do our assignment at home. He just wanted to let us relax, and totally out of stress. Thanks Papa! ^.^

I went there with my family and my sister's boy friend, we move on from Sungai Buloh about 12pm something, 3pm is the time for us to check in. We were stayed at Tiara Beach Resort for following 2 days, it was so nice! It is really a nice place to spend our holiday! =)! RM380 per night!
See~! There was so many people waiting to check in!

Tadaaa~ 2 rooms 2 bathrooms~

Our Lunch! =P! The buffet cost RM18 per person! Cheap! =P!

Our dessert! =P![Included in the buffet]
3 of us =)

Bicycle~! =P!

My sister and I were in a pair~

It was so hard for me to balance the bicycle! At first I thought it easy because I know how to ride bicycle, but I have never ride this type of double bicycle, it was a new experience for me, both of us were so nervous to ride this bicycle, it was hard to balance it because my sister was keep shaking at the back, but finally I get used to it, and we enjoyed it! =)

After that, my sister's bf was fetch all of us to beach.

Peace! =)

We were standing inside a love shape~For my Human Com assignment marks, I upload my candid photo here, please don't laugh, haha~ -.-!

Another candid~ -.-!

My lovely family~ =) I love them! =)

I was really enjoyed this trip, but I have to work hard after these holiday! T_T! God bless me! T_T! Stop here because it is 1245am now, good night everyone! God bless everyone!

P/S: Mid-term coming soon...T_T




By
Soo Phik Tee



No comments: