Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holiday Part 2!

As I mention in my previous blog, I went Port Dickson and Perak, today I'm going to talk about traditional wedding at my hometown- Perak, Sitiawan. Since I was standard 2, I moved from Perak to KL. That's why, I didn't know much about the custom of wedding at my hometown. And last week, we went back to Perak again because we have been invited by my dad's aunt, her daughter's wedding.
The wedding was having opposite a temple, buddha temple... =)
Ballon as their wedding theme...=)
2 of them have to cross over the ballon... =)

And I found something very different, compared to KL, usually KL will start the dinner late than the time, but Perak, was very puntual. =) And one more things, they provided plastic bag for us to "da bao" [mean take away] the food which we can't finish. This is the special place between wedding dinner and KL and Perak.

P/S: CTS, English~ Tomoro! T_T!

By
Soo Phik Tee

No comments: