Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Idol! =)

I'm thinking of some topic to post to my human communication's blog, but then suddenly, I think of something, something and someone who I admired long time ago until now. Due to my time management, I forced to forget about the someone. That is my favorite band, Mayday! =P!

They are rock! =P!

Last few months, I still remembered there was a sunny day~ Bla bla bla~ xD! I went Sungai Wang for their mini concert on 1st of March! The scenario of that day still running in my mind, that was awesome man! =P! They came Malaysia to promote their concert, and I used up my half month salary to buy that concert ticket! It cost me RM430!!! But it's ok. at least I know it worth! =)

Then, 29th of April, that was their concert, at Genting, that was my first time. =) Awesome man! "M"ayday represent "M"agic, freedo"M", i"M"agine, "M"usic, and finally "M"ake "M"usic not war! So peaceful! =) Okay, get back to human communication. They are human, and I am human too, of course related to human communication. =P! [Kidding]

Since the day they were sign their signature for me, I still remembered our conversation, with the member I love the most, I shaked hand with him.

I said: "Ashin!! Thanks!!" =)

Ashin: "How are you? Thanks yea!" =)

Oh my god! I was like, why is he so adorable and friendly!!! I love him even more after that.

This is Ashin! He is so adorable right?! =P!

After their concert, I have no chance to meet with them, because they are from Taiwan, I can only search their news from internet, and from their blog. I know their news from tv and radio. What I want to mention here is, we did interpersonal communicate at the moment! [I meant between Ashin and me, xD]. And they did mass communication too! =)

It is now 11.54pm, and I done my blog for this week! Tomorrow I'm going to Port Dickson with my family, and after that will be Perak, so I will not update any blog here until I get back to here! =)!

Happy Hari Raya again to Mr. Murali, and my classmate! =)! Bye bye! Enjoy yea! ^.^




By
Soo Phik Tee

No comments: