Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wall-E

Last 2 weeks, I went One Utama, finally, I can watch I want to watch! That's Wall-E! The animation was so cute! Due to my 2nd semester time table, I have no time to watch movie, T_T! But luckily I still able to go out and watch this movie! =)
Wall-e fell in love with Eve during their first meet. Without any action and language, wall-e fell in love. Can this considered as non-verbal? Wall-e takes good care and protects Eve after Eve detected the green plant, all of this action is a type of non-verbal communication. That's why, Love doesn't not to be show, action could be send the love to your love too!

Example, love from parents, they don't speak out how they love us, but they show us how they love us through their action, take care of us when we're sick, worry about our future. My parents, they worried my future more than myself, they went education fair and get all the information for me, asked my neighbour, and keep forcing me to think what I wish to do. They forced me because they know I'm the type of procrastination person, they are trying to force me to plan my future.
This is Eve that protects Wall-e when Wall-e having problems, she can even gave up of her order because of Wall-e. She doesn't love Wall-e at first, but after something happening, she felt Wall-e's love! And she started falling in love with Wall-e.
Wall-e, he did everything for Eve, the communication between both of them without any language, that's non-verbal communication.

Love can be produced by non-verbal communication, appreciate our family, appreciate our life, =)!

P/S:I'm struggle in posting 2 blogs per week too! T_T!

By
Soo Phik Tee

No comments: