Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moody! =(!

Oh gosh! I've plenty of assignment and quizzes! I have to do revision for Moral Studies, Accounting, Critical Thinking Skill, because the quiz will be having on next week!Last week, I was requested to join the leadership camp for this week even though my name wasn't in the list because most of my friend's name were chosen to go on this week, that's why I decided to request. I was so surprise because I've been informed that HMC already approved my request. I thought that is a good starting but I had forgotten that my Critical Thinking Skill Presentation is on next Monday! That's means I have to prepare well my presentation before my leadership camp!Today is Tuesday, my English assignment have to pass up on Thursday, and my leadership camp is on Friday! That's totally no enough time for me to finish all my work! Almost all my classes ended on 6.30 pm, that's another problem to me. =(! O.o! Out of my topic already! I'm going to talk about miscommunication that was happened on me today, but I took too much of time to release my stress here, =P!


Let's talk about miscommunication, yesterday, I was fighting with someone, I agree with the statement of miscommunication, it can occurs anywhere and anytime, it was quite sad after I argue with him without any reason, maybe I was too stress and he was too, we were started to shout out what we dislike to each others, nobody knows what was happening, the war was started when he told me something,
he said:" I was so stress, don't feel like want to sleep even though I'm sleepy, I'm so tired, I'm so TIRED!"

I said:"Ok la! Since U so tired, don't talk with me k?"
[I was over reaction I know, =P!]
After that, we were hung up our phone call and sleep, I felt so guilty because of my bad tempered.



Through the conversation, I knew he was trying to express his unhappy and stress feeling to me, but I was stress too, then I just answer him loudly and trying to tell him I was stress too, he misunderstood me because he thought I was angry of him. Miscommunication occured. He misunderstood what I'm trying to tell him, I need him to comfort me, but he thought I'm trying to fight with him.

I was so irritating because of this, but thanks God, everything was fine, he said sorry to me this morning, =)! I was day dreaming this morning because of this! Intrapersonal communication occured again! =P!

Anyway, before I ended my blog, Pls bless me! T_T! This coming week will be my nightmare! =(!
Good Luck everyone!

By
Soo Phik Tee

No comments: