Monday, September 29, 2008

Steamboat!

According to wikipedia, steamboat refer to a variety of dishes eaten throughout East Asia, where ingredients are cooked in a simmering pot of broth at the table. Muahahaha~ Let's go back to my topic!



I had my delicious steamboat dinner with my family! =P!

Yeap! Delicious! It was so delicious! It was delicious not because of the food,it was because of the homey atmosphere.

Since I've started my 2nd semester, I spent time more time at college than at home. My family will always go out for dinner during Friday, Saturday and Sunday but I seldom follow, it is because I have plenty of assignment and presentation to do nowadays, mid-term coming soon. That is why I always missed out the chance to have dinner with my family.

Yesterday, I was so happy because finally I can enjoyed my dinner with my family! TvT! I'm so touched! We were all sitting together, waiting for the food, drink the herbal teh that cooked by my mom, talking to each others. The atmosphere warmth up my heart! =)! I've been lost the feeling since 1 month ago! T_T! And finally I found it back! Thanks Mama and Papa~ Heehee!

My dad was finally has a chance to talk to me, what I meant by "talk" is ask something about what am I doing recently at college, how is my life and bla bla bla... He asked me a lot about my college life, because I'm always stay in my room and doing my staff for whole day. He told me must learn to manage my time properly, and some advises to me too.

There was no communication between me and the food, [especially mushroom! I Love mushroom!] because I just ate it without telling the food: "I'm going to eat U!". Hahahahaha! But there was a communication between me and my family, we communicate through the steamboat dinner! =)! Yup! It was really a perfect and wonderful dinner for me! =)


P/S: I have to stop here because I need to rush to Accounting class! =P!


Have a N.I.C.E day!
Selamat Hari Raya!
=)
By
Soo Phik Tee

No comments: