Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leadership Camp =P

Yes! Leadership camp! Everyone of HMC students should know the camp because this is a compulsory for everyone. I've went there last week! It was awesome! =)! Like it very much! But the activities there was too rapid, I was so tired on that day, anyway, I still enjoyed the camp and understand lack of time of the organizer.

Even though it just a camp, but I still can involved the camp in my Human Communication blog! =)! Firstly, we have been separated to 8 groups. Every group has 9 or 10 members, I was in group 2! =)! Let's see my group logo, it's special, funny, and awesome!

Yup! You're right! That's my group logo and name! S.A.L.T.Y F.I.S.H! Don't you think this is special? =P! Yup! What I want to mention here is, within 10 members, we were all giving our own opinion and finally this is the 1 which chosen from 10 of us! Small group communication! I was so glad to join in this group among all of the group, we were communicate well to each others, always cooperate with each others.

Another things is, I can go with my friends! =)! Last semester, we were build a strong relationship between few of us, I felt so happy that I went there with them! =)! I enjoyed every moment that spent with them especially breakfast, lunch, and dinner because all of us were in the different group and that is the only time we can really sit down, chit chatting with each others. =)
This is also considered as small group communication right?! =P!

And this camp is also involved a lot of Intrapersonal Communication too! It was so scary when you were standing alone at the jungle! T_T! That was the first activity for first day, jungle drop, I was so scared and trying to calm down myself when I was standing alone there and looking at others people going far away from me, the light getting dimmer and dimmer, I started think that something was beside me, "something"! I trying to calm myself, I can't sit down because I scared of insect, then I started to think about what should I do after my camp, I think of Critical Thinking because Monday I'm the first 1 who present, I haven't think anything yet for the presentation. The time passed so slow, after I think all of the presentation content, they are still haven't come and pick me! T_T! I started count number, from 1, I expect them come and pick me up after 10 minute, yup! Thanks God! When I counted until 625, they came! Finally they came! =)! I did a lot of intrapersonal communication when I was alone! And it could overcome my fear! =)!

And another activity on the next day, the high rope! I was so scared! And I was keep telling myself that, that is a rope holding me, if fall down they will save me! =P! And I successfully cross over the high rope! =)

I was really enjoyed in the camp, but I was really exhausted after came back from there, and I've bitten by the big fat mosquito. T_T! It was a awesome and tiring camp, but I do appreciate the time and everything! =)!

Last but not least, Nicholas~ Where's your post? =P! Faster post your blog to our blogspot! I'm waiting for it, =P!

Good Night everyone! =)



By
Soo Phik Tee

No comments: