Saturday, September 6, 2008

Communication between lovers~ ^.^

Today I’m going to talk about something related to lover. I’m 18 years old; it’s time to know a boyfriend right?! But unfortunately, I’ve not meet the special one yet, but my friends around me, almost all of them found their soul mate and their special one.


Sometimes, I wonder how they communicate with each others. They fight, they love, they quarrel, and they enjoy being together. I always know something from my friend, let call her as Miss X, she told me she’s always fight with her boyfriend, but no matter how serious they fight, at last they will be fine. It’s quite funny. Is quarrel between lovers considered as communication?


Every action of lovers included talking, whispering, hugging, quarreling to each others, all of these action are considered as interpersonal communication.


Example: A guy proposes to a girl.


He: “Do you willing to be my wife? Let me be your husband and spend my entire life with you.”


She: “Yes, I do.”


The guy gave a message to the girl and the girl sent back him the feedback too, even though a quarrel too.


I don’t have so much of love experience, because I never had it before. I’ve read a lot of magazine, many articles said that love must be involved some quarrel, that’s 1 of the way to maintain their relationship, is that true? I don’t know, I think for those who has been really infatuated in love before should know that.


Last but not least, human being is full of intriguing. Some special cases, 2 of the person who don’t like to each others of their first impression can be infatuated with each others too! That’s why, don’t give up because of he or she doesn’t like you! =)! Try hard and you may get some surprise! =)!


Here is a joke that I found between a wife and a husband, enjoy it! It’s about man and women’s communication skill. =)


Wife : You tell a man something; it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
Husband: You tell a woman something; it goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

By

Soo Phik Tee


No comments: