Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day Dreaming~ =)

I believed that everyone has his or her own dreams, but somehow, when we getting older and older, we may think that it’s hard to achieve our own goal or dreams, all we have to face is the realistic of world. For me, it is fun to have day dreaming. Based on what Mr. Murali said, day dreaming is considered as a type of intrapersonal communication.

Our life is getting harder and harder when we’re getting older and older, a lot of stress from society. Day dreaming is a communication within ourselves to fulfill something we couldn’t achieve. I like to day dreaming! It’s fun for me to dream when I’m free, I’ll day dreaming when I’m bored, during my class break, or even when I’m sitting inside KTM or bus. Usually I’ll think of traveling to the world, eating all the yummy food of everywhere, and buy all the cute stuff I love, and of course, doing nothing at home everyday and waiting for my maid to serve me, it’s hard to achieve! But recently, I keep dreaming of having a long holiday without any classes, everyday I stay at HELP from 8a.m to 6.30p.m, Monday to Thursday, I thought Friday is my free time to do something I like to do, but oh my god, it’s not! A lot of replacement classes coming toward to me! Of course it’s not only me but everyone. Furthermore, I am having plenty of assignment to do! Especially Introduction to Human Communication, I have to post at least 3 blogs per week! Therefore, instead of watching TV, online, playing video games, I prefer to day dreaming because it save my time and I feel relax after thinking all of this dream even though the some of the dream will not come true.

It is also a type of communication within ourselves; we could know that what is our goal, and think of the way to achieve it. Sometimes, many of us will think of our future especially after SPM, busy choosing of the college and course, worrying about the career, and so on. At least after day dreaming, we could know about what we want.

Therefore, try it when you’re free! =)! It’s important to have intrapersonal communication with yourself! =)! But remember! Don't over day dreaming especially in Mr. Murali's class! =P!

By

Soo Phik Tee

No comments: